Sectional sofas enjoy a resurgence in popularity
Modular sofasModular sofas are on-trend! And MAD Design USA has risen to the challenge with its new range of Blinde Design sectional sofas that combine modern styling, robust construction, and comfortable, high-performance fabric – ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
“We know how popular modular sofas are – with celebrities and regular homeowners alike. Which is why we have created the Blinde Design range,” says Stephane Thomas, Director of MAD Design USA.
“They’re designed for today’s living, with clean lines, gentle curves, a low-back design and soft natural hues giving each sofa module a contemporary look and enabling them to harmonise with any décor style and colour palette. They also create a seamless transition between interior spaces and alfresco areas like the patio.”
Versatility is at the core of the Blinde Design Relax and Connect ranges. Multiple configurations offer the freedom to easily create almost any size or shape sofa to suit your space or occasion. They are also lightweight and simply click into position.
Constructed from strong and durable materials, including coated aluminium frames and all-weather Sunbrella® fabric, the Blinde Design sectional sofas are designed to stand the test of time – even in harsh outdoor environments.
Blinde Design modular sofas also have a generous low-slung minimalist design, which acts as both a design feature and an anchor for large spaces. There are also left and right modules, a corner module, a single module, and an ottoman. “In just minutes, you can create one large or two smaller rectangular couches, an L-shape or U-shape sofa, or a chaise sectional sofa. As every home is different in size and layout, and our lifestyle and entertaining needs can change from season to season, our modular sofas are the smart solution,” adds Thomas.
Key features/benefits of Blinde Design’s Relax and Connect modular sofas:
- Contemporary clean-line styling with gentle curves and low-back design
- Versatility: the freedom to create the size and configuration you desire
- Weather and stain-resistant high performing Sunbrella® fabric
- Robust and sturdy construction with durable coated aluminium frames
- Supreme comfort and support with plush memory foam cushions
- Lightweight modules that easily move and click into place
- Choice of eight configuration packages that offer a variety of sofa designs
- Choice of three on-trend natural hues: Flanelle, Sooty and Canvas
- Optional scatter cushions in Sunbrella® fabric and quick-dry foam for extra comfort and a finishing touch